The Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm is a fragrance-free nipple cream made with a vegan formula containing 100% ingredients of natural origin.
• Moisturizes the sensitized nipple
• Softens sensations of discomfort
• Helps to restore the nipple after breastfeeding
Key Natural Ingredients & their positive effects:
• Natural Olive oil: pure and rich in Omega 6 and 9, known for its nourishing properties
• Glycerin of natural origin: moisturizes the skin
• Sucrose Laurate and Sucrose Stearate: provide a melting texture adapted to breastfeeding, thanks to their emulsifying function
• Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant of the formula
To know more: www.mustela.com
Follow us on instagram: mustelasg
• 97% agree that it moisturizes the skin(1)
• 97% agree that skin feels nourished and supple(1)
• 97% agree that it soothes sensations of discomfort post feeding(1)
(1)Use test under dermatologist control among 33 breastfeeding women from 18 to 39 years old during 21 days (percentage of satisfaction, self-assessment).
Apply generously to the nipple after each feeding. The product does not need to be rinsed and protects the nipple until the next feeding.
However, before each feeding, it is necessary to make sure that the nipples are clean (no "pills" attached to the cotton bra, no clumps of cream...) and if necessary, the mother can clean her nipple with water before the feeding. The phrase on the tube "Clean before breastfeeding" is an indication in this sense but it is not necessary to use a cleaning product.
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, GLYCERIN**, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE LAURATE , SUCROSE STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.
*Ingredient from organic farming. **Made using organic ingredient.
Safety for mom and baby:
• Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy(2)
• Ingredient safety policy
• Dermatologist tested
(2)In compliance with the rules of hygiene during breastfeeding.