• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of discomfort.
• Helps to reinforce the moisture barrier of extremely dry skin to preserve its richness
• Rich and creamy texture
• Richer texture than the Emollient Cream
(1)Bacterium involved in symptoms characteristic of eczema-prone skin.
89% ingredients of natural origin
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier
• Avocado Perseose®: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for eczema-prone skin
• Carnauba Wax (plant-based): leaves a protective layer on the skin and brings a rich texture to the balm
To know more: www.mustela.com
Follow us on instagram: mustelasg
(2)Clinical study by self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 65 babies with extremely dry skin over 28 days (a. examinator, b. self-assessment).
From birth on*, apply twice per day on dry skin of face and body after using Stelatopia® Cleansing products
*Including newborns out of the NICU.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DEXTRIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX))/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, GLUCOSE, SORBITOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
• Dermatologist tested.
• High skin and eye tolerance
• 0% fragrance, 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol
Both the balm and face cream are light in texture and absorbs easily into the skin and has helped improve my baby’s skin. After consistently using it for a week - twice a day, her skin is smoother and not as red as before. Definitely saw an improvement. Overall, really great product and gets the job done.
Emollient balm is not too thick or sticky. It moisturises very well and her scratching reduced drastically.